2. What data I collect
I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with me on the Website in the following ways:
4. Use of your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows me to. Most commonly, I use your Personal Data to:
5. Sharing of your Personal Data
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
I share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions to me or on my behalf and who require the information to provide those services or functions. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. In addition:
6. Keeping your Personal Data secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data I collect from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
7. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide me with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
9. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me via email firstname.lastname@example.org]or via my postal address below:
– see what Personal Data I hold about you (if any), including why I am holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
– ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
– ask me to delete your Personal Data;
– object to the processing of your Personal Data;
– ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
– withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and
– express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
10. Change of purpose
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which I collected it, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact me.
If I need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you and I will explain the legal basis which allows me to do so.
12. Contact Me
If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact me via my contact details below:
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com
Postal Address: PO Box 2 BRUNSWICK WEST VIC 3055 Australia